자유게시판

15 Hot Trends Coming Soon About Audi G28

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Jorja
    댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-25 20:02

본문

How to Replace an programming audi key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

286708_Volvo_Iron_Mark.jpg?Charles the Humble Technician shows how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is located at the edge of transmission over the flywheel gear. It sends a message to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated at the edges of the transmission, directly above the flywheel ring. The sensor sends an electrical signal through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU then uses this information to control the boost, fuel, audi key Fobs and timig. It also sends a signal to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to connect the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu must be aware when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is located so that it can trigger spark and injectors accordingly.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will throw a P00160 code which means the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft aren't in sync and could indicate the chain is stretched or a jump link on the upper chain of timing. The code won't show without the additional information supplied by other sensors (G4 or G40).

Testing is a bit challenging because there are two connector pins and they serve different purposes but the best way to test it is to measure the resistance between the sensor and the ECU. When the sensor is fully functional, audi A3 Keys it should read about 1000 ohms. Look for signs of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you have problems with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, while accelerating from the highway paytoll at full speed, i noticed a huge drop in power. It was as if the engine had run out of gas. Or, my injectors were not firing. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, three were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was unclean. When i crank the engine, there are no sparks i put tissue on the top of each hole in the injector and the 3 that were drenched in gazoline leap out, however the 4th stays shut. I tried to test the ground connections of ECU pins 14,30 and 48/55. I found 0ohm. I'm assuming that the issue is somewhere else.

I also tried to reset the PID without success. The car is able to start when the G28 is not plugged in and it runs perfectly when it is plugged in however it has intermittent misfire issues at higher RPM. The coolant temperature sensor (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of that is -49c even after unplugging it. Also i noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit is showing 2 bar, whereas the actual pressure is 0.0 if i crank up the engine.

I'm not certain what to do, i think i've pretty much completely ruled out all other possibilities. I'm worried that i might have missed something. Let me know if you have any ideas! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 receives signals from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter functions similarly to the G4 sender and works on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. You can easily locate the spare in a salvage shop or parts store. It is easy to test them: simply put your DMM into resistance mode and test the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump at the connector's end facing upwards). They must be infinite ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B, AAN, ABY and ADU) engines have an ECU that has to know the position and speed of the crankshaft to make decisions regarding timing of the fuel injector, for example. It makes use of a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to accomplish this. If you encounter a problem with either one of these, the diagnostic scanner will show the codes that could trigger the engine shutting down.

A failing G28 sensor could cause an inaccurate speed counter for the gearbox, a gearbox that shifts faster than normal, and/or an unfire when in gear. It is possible that your sensor is failing and needs to be replaced if you notice any of these signs. They're cheap and easy to find, especially when they're an Bosch unit like ours. Alternatively, GM's version of this part is an excellent choice.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine speed sensor could be a cause for numerous issues in your car. It is an important part of the transmission of your audi smart key replacement because it relays information to the ECU on how fast or slow the engine is spinning. This sensor could cause the transmission to fail and services other car components to be affected.

The G5 engine sensor is located at the edge of the transmission, over the flywheel ring. It sends a signal via a gray wire to the ECU pin T55/49. The ECU uses this signal to control fuel and boost, and also to timigrate. It also transmits it to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for failure by examining the continuity between it and the tachometer, between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection via pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should see the resistance to be around 1000 ohms in these areas. This is the same across the audi a3 key 80-100-200-RS2 range, from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS AN and the 1995 RS2 Du, so you might find some good ones in wrecking yards.Porsche-New-2023.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.